Translate

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Finland

Hello !

Today I'm talking about one of my flatmate who lives in Finland. It's her who gave me this picture (beautiful for me). She explained me that almost all the residents live in Helsinki or at least in the south. There are more tourists in the north only during winter as Santa Claus is living in Lapland. I would like to add two pictures for this article to show you Helsinki and the country but it's not fair for the other articles. 

So I chose this one, it's one of the most famous square in the capital. If I don't do any mistake, outside of the picture just on the left there is the parliament (Eduskuntatal).

The good news for Helsinki it's that the city is ranked at the 2nd safest city in the world just after Luxembourg.


No comments:

Post a Comment