Translate

Monday 14 March 2016

Germany

Hello!

I borrowed a picture to my flatmate as I have never been in Germany, however I really want to go there at least to see the Berlin Wall memorial. Because I like rise my knowledge about the war and especially what regular people did during this period to help other people who were nothing for them.

This picture comes from the East Side Gallery probably. When the wall in Berlin has been built during the WW2 on the Western side of the wall many paintings appared because the wall was not protected but on the East part the Wall was just white or grey. Thus after the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 the eastern part of the wall has been painted also.

If you think the France was THE country of the bread you were wrong. It's Germany !!! They have 300 different types of bread and even a museum about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment